Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bryson Andres @ gofundme

My favorite busker is raising money to tour America. 

Bryson Andres performing violin on the streets of Portland Oregon

Apologize ~ One Republic Remix Electric Violin Cover - Bryson Andres
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPLlAFoUbQo
 Violin Cover Portland - Bryson Andres - # 2

Violin Cover Portland - Bryson Andres # 3
Uploaded by on Nov 28, 2011
Bryson is Trying to go on tour this year across the US but he needs your help. If you watched this video and it touched you please click the link below and donate if you can. Or if you are one of the people hundreds of people who commented about how much you would give if you saw him playing now is your chance to put your money where your mouth is and Bryson could be playing in your town in no time at all. Here's the link to get him on the road.

www.gofundme.com
I need your help to fund this years US Tour! ALL donations I receive will go towards getting a tour vehicle, gas, food, repairs, strings, rehairs etc. I believe with everyones help I may be able travel further east this year. My tour begins in September so hopefully we can make it by then =] Th...

No comments:

Post a Comment