Monday, January 7, 2013

Paws & Claws ~ December 3, 2012 ~ Special Holiday Edition ~ Santa Baby

My friends ~
As this holiday approaches,
I have decided that I am going to celebrate a real old-fashioned Christmas.
I already have the decorations out ~ and the house is starting to look festive ~
I have been to a wonderful Holiday Concert ~ Trans Siberian Orchestra
I have holiday parties scheduled,
presents bought,
and food stockpiled in my new (to me) upright freezer ~
I'll be cooking ham & turkey, apple & pumpkin pies, and all the fixins' ~
I plan to get a REAL Christmas tree soon
and enjoy the fragrance and the beauty of it during this season ~
I'm making home-made Hot Buttered Rum batter, Vanilla Extracts, Chocolate-Infused Vodka, and Snowman Soup ~
I even plan to search out a Santa
and sit on his lap
and tell him what I want.
Seriously!!
I am so serious about this,
I bought a santa suit,
so maybe I can tempt Santa
to come down my chimney
and make my holidays bright ~~
santababy 004.JPG
now accepting applications ~
(Who said 'Ho Ho Ho'?)
Santa baby ~ Let's put the X back in Xmas ~

No comments:

Post a Comment